Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fitting In

Fitting in ...should I just settle for that term and blend in my surrounding.. Camouflage , hidden, disappeared.. A near shadow of my individuality,.. Is this the comfort zone? Or the real fitting in is to be one with myself , my soul exposed as a aura, as the needle in the haystack... Remembered.. different .. Or just plain weird...well life is too short... Like a cloud of smoke , blown carried away by the wind .. Then faded, best to exist...so what side have I chose . The side that I already have chosen, which define myself , which is also entwine with my emotions .. Feelings .. Or just a plane thought..which, I may be that needle in the  hay stack .. But there are so many that are just like me .. So who to say that there is only one needle dwelling within.. If u feel like me , we are already the ones who are fitted , un-compromised by the norm of society , separated , looked on different .. A footstep taken by few .. But admired by most .. Stomp as hard as you can and make your foot print solid.. And enjoy the imprinted within others ..the true fitting in.. Engraved.. A Subcontinent to the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment